Monday, September 12, 2011

And Baby is....

You'll find out tomorrow...hopefully. :) I can just see this little one deciding to be stubborn and hide his/her...uh...parts. You can watch for a facebook video with the exciting announcement to be posted late tomorrow afternoon. If you don't have a facebook and want to hear the news tomorrow then send me an email/text and I'll be sure to let you know. :)

The kids are REALLY hoping for a boy. I have told them that it is very possible that it's a girl and if it is then it's because God knows another girl is what is right for our family. Nathan's response to that was: "We do not need another girl. Surely God knows that." :) Hopefully there are no tears if it's pink confetti that comes bursting out of the balloons tomorrow. I am 100% thrilled with boy or girl - I'm just praying for God's best and I know that is what it will be! :)

So...that's it til tomorrow.....

1 comment: